Collection of Information
Venda Zone does not search for confidential data illegally. We gather only the information we request from you through online or offline polls, Contact Us form, mobile phones communications, and other similar ways.
At Venda Zone, we collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) such as our name, and email when registering, or creating an account on our website. And non-personally identifiable (“Non-PII”) information from you. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify you personally. Non-personally identifiable information is information that must be combined with other information to identify you personally.
Whenever you use our website, we may collect Non-PII from you, such as your IP address, zip code, browsing history, search history, interactions with the Platform, usage information, location, browser, operating system, data usage, data transferred, and Internet service provider. We may also collect information including but not limited to messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from third parties about your activities.
We collect and save the IP address of your device. Your internet service provider will automatically assign your IP address to your computer. The IP address represents the device's general location (city, state, country, and continent) when accessing the service. We can use the IP address of your device to:
● Customize offers and promotions for our services and special events.
● Optimize our services and operations.
● Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
● Identify the country in which you are located in order to assess your legal obligations. AND
● Run site user statistics, demographics, and marketing analytics.
Use of Information
How we use your personal and non-personal information
Venda Zone will only use the information provided by the user and other people who use the website (advertisers and partners) for the purposes for which the user has provided these services, including those to operate, provide, improve and administer our site, web and services;
● respond to your requests and provide other services to the client; as well as for other internal administrative and business purposes.
● Your personal information will be used to establish to communicate with you and to maintain the records required by the Company.
● Your non-personal information The information, including cookies, web beacons, etc., will only be used for the administration of the system and to improve our services (for example, to track the visitors sent by the partners of the company to the sites advertisers website). This guarantees the accreditation of our partners for the services they provide to advertisers and the advertisers receive a complete package of services provided by the company.
When we provide you (or where you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password and for complying with any other security procedure that you are notified.
Please be aware that we me may collect and aggregate personally identifiable information from our Platform and may anonymized that information for our own research or internal purposes. Once such data has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
Sharing Of Information
We will share your personal information only as described in this privacy statement. We do not trade your personal data to third parties.
● Occasionally, we may need to disclose your information to third parties, such as law enforcement or our legal advisers, when necessary to comply with the law or regulation; apply our terms and conditions of use; to protect our rights or to preserve the safety of our users. This may involve transferring information with other companies and corporations for fraud protection.
● We may also share your personal information with companies that provide services to help us in our business activities (for example, process payments or send you emails on our behalf), in connection with any merger, sale of Venda Zone assets, or financing or acquisition.
● As long as we share your personal information, for this reason, we will ensure that the recipient is subject to all appropriate confidentiality obligations and that you agree to use your personal information only for the purposes for which you originally provided it.
Retention of Data
Venda Zone will only retain your PII for as long as required. We will keep your personal information:
● For any legally required duration.
● Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your PII.
● Upon your request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your PII stored with us.
Where you have requested modification or deletion of your PII, we may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. If you require additional details regarding the retention of your PII please contact us at Info@VendaZone.com.
Opt Out of Commercial, Non-Commercial Communications and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying Venda Zone that you no longer wish to receive these communications, we will endeavor to promptly remove you from our once we have received that request. We currently do not offer functionality for you to opt out through “do not track” listings. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please contact us at Info@VendaZone.com
"Do not track"
Not tracking ("DNT") is not supported. Not crawling is a setting that you can configure your browser to notify your site that you do not want to crawl. You can enable or disable “Do not Crawl” by visiting the Settings page or the Settings page of your web browser.
Sharing of Information
Aside from the uses listed within this Privacy Notice, Venda Zone does not share any of your PII with any third parties aside from third parties that are hired by us to assist us in processing your data (Data Processors). All Data Processors have entered into binding agreements with us to ensure that your rights to your PII are respected.
Venda Zone may share your information with affiliates and other third parties described above located in countries outside of your country of residence (for example, if you are an EU resident, we may share your information with our affiliates who are not EU members). ), subject to any contractual or legal obligation.
We use third parties to facilitate our services, to provide services on our behalf, to perform services related to our services, or to help analyze how we use our services. We may hire companies and individuals.
These third parties may only access your personal data for the purpose of performing such tasks for the Company and are required not to disclose or use them for any other purpose.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from your site to your browser and stored on your device. Trace technologies are also used as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to enhance and analyze our services.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser setting to decline cookies as needed. If you delete cookies or configure your Web browser to decline cookies, some features of this service may not work or may not work as expected. For more information about cookies and their invalidation, see the information posted at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy Notice for European Citizens
We respect the rights of persons living within the European Economic Community (EEC) and the rights afforded to them under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This Privacy Notice explains how we shall assist our users who live within the EEC.
● The freedom to access, renew or erase the information we have concerning you. Whenever possible, you can request access, update or deletion of your personal data directly in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these operations yourself, please contact us for assistance.
● Right of modification If this information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct your information.
● Right to Object: You have the right to oppose the processing of your own information.
● Restricted Rights: You have the right to require that we limit the processing of your personal information.
● Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
● Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent whenever Venda Zone relies on your consent to process your personal information.
● Before answering these requests, you may be asked to confirm your identity.
● You have the right to appeal to data protection authorities about the collection and use of our personal data. For more information, contact your local European Economic Area (EEA) data protection authority.
Legitimate Purposes for Collecting Your PII
The following are the specific legitimate purposes that we may use your PII for:
● Contract Administration: We may use your PII to (1) negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage a contract with you; (2) process billing information and payments related thereto; and/or (3) communicate with you in respect of the above (including sending (legal) notifications).
● Access and Communications to Our Platform: We may use your PII to (1) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions or comments (e.g. technical, commercial or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
● Use of the Platform: We may use your PII to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
● Sharing with Third Parties: We may use your PII to share with our partner companies that we share data with.
● Direct Marketing: We may use your PII to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in.
Transfer of PII Outside of the EEC
Where your PII is transferred outside of the EEC, Venda Zone shall ensure that your PII shall have an adequate level of protection and that your information will be accessible as stated under the Privacy Notice.
We use adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect the information we collect. We use multiple electronic, procedural and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or illegal use or alteration of information and from any accidental loss, destruction or damage to information. However, no system of transmission over the Internet or automated storage method is 100% secure.
We intend to fully comply with Saudi Arabia and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and using our Platform, please stop immediately and do not submit any information to us. In the event that we have inadvertently collected information from users under the age of 18, please contact us immediately.
REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
At Venda Zone we value your privacy and your right to access and control your personal information. We have implemented this policy so that you may request the permanent removal of any personal information stored within Venda Zone Platform.
If you wish to have any of your personal information stored within Venda Zone Platform removed, please contact us by submitting a ticket here and follow the directions stated within this policy. With each removal request you must list the information you wish to have removed exactly as listed. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in processing and removing any information requested.
Although we will attempt to remove all of your personal information upon receipt of your removal request, please be aware that Venda Zone may have multiple areas where your personal data is stored and a single removal request may not eliminate all of your personal information stored within our Platform. Therefore, you may be required to submit multiple requests. If your information repeatedly reappears please contact us. You may make a removal request by submitting a ticket here (Info@VendaZone.com).
If you have any questions or require additional information related to our information collection practices, please contact us by submitting a ticket here (Info@VendaZone.com).