Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on October 1, 2019.
Reference to "you", "your" or the "user" is a reference to any person using the Website or the services of Venda Zone and/or any registered user of Venda Zone.
About the Website
Venda Zone is an online marketplace connecting Saudi manufacturers with domestic and international buyers. As a B2B E-Marketplace we enable buyers to search and buy industrial Saudi products.
It will start by searching for what you are looking for a specific product, then you can discover the product details and compare between similar products. Finally, send a request for quotation to the vendors and get the latest price.
Ownership of the Site
Use Of the Site
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
● You have reached the age of majority in the state or province in which you reside;
● You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
● You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law;
● You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools or any other functionality;
● You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
● You will only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment or as a gift for another person;
● You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete;
● You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site, including all account information, and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account); and,
Access to the Site
Venda Zone retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access, or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
To access certain services offered by the platform, we may require that you create an account with us or provide personal information to complete the creation of an account. We may at any time at our sole and absolute discretion, invalidate the username and/or password without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by, caused by, arising out of, in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification, password, account details and related private information. You agree to accept this responsibility and ensure your account and its related details are maintained securely at all times and all necessary steps are taken to prevent misuse of your account. You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You agree and acknowledge that any use of the Site and the related services offered and/or any access to private information, data or communications using your account and password shall be deemed to be either performed by you or authorized by you as the case may be. You agree to be bound by any access of the Site and/or use of any services offered by the Site (whether such access or use are authorized by you or not). You agree that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to act upon, rely on or hold you solely responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by you. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify us against any and all losses arising from the use of or access to the Site through your account.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete at all times. You are obligated to update details about your account in real time by accessing your account online. For pieces of information you are not able to update by accessing Your Account on the Site, you must inform us via our customer service communication channels to assist you with these changes. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Site, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without prior notice to you. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, request that you update your Personal Data or forthwith invalidate the account or related details without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation. You hereby agree to change your password from time to time and to keep your account secure and also shall be responsible for the confidentiality of your account and liable for any disclosure or use (whether such use is authorised or not) of the username and/or password.
You represent and guarantee that you are of legal age and otherwise qualified to enter into this Agreement in your jurisdiction and, if you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an entity, that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of such entity.
Please review our Privacy Agreement, which also governs your visit to the Site. The personal information or data provided to us by you or your use of the Site will be treated as strictly confidential, in accordance with the Privacy Agreement and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used in the manner specified in the Privacy Agreement, please do not use the Site
Contents that appears on the service
Content means any information, text, graphics or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Service, including, without limitation, ratings, presentations, reviews, other information, advertisements, interactive discussions, photos, videos, graphics, music, and sound contained, distributed, linked, downloaded or accessed from the Service, if such Content is owned by Venda Zone or third parties.
User Comments and Feedbacks (“Submission”)
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in and to your Submissions. However, by submitting bio, pitch preferences, experience, testimonials, reviews, recommendations, ratings or other content to Venda Zone through this Site (collectively, "Submissions"), you agree that we may, at any time, without limitation, modify, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and use any content submitted to us in any medium. We are and are under no obligation to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or objectionable criteria or violate the intellectual property of any party or these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that any of your contents will not violate any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You also accept that your contents will not contain defamatory, illegal, offensive or obscene material or that contains computer viruses or other malware that may in any way affect the performance of the Service or any affiliated website. It is not possible to use a fake email address, pretend to be someone other than you, or otherwise deceive us about the source of any comments. You are solely responsible for the content you make and for their accuracy. We assume no responsibility and assume no responsibility for any content posted by you.
Your License to Us.
By posting Content on the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, reproduce, create derivative works or adaptations thereof, incorporate it into advertising and other works, promote and distribute it, in and through the Service. Accordingly, you hereby irrevocably grant us rights throughout the world, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable and transferable to use your Content for any purpose. You represent that you have sufficient rights in the content to make this grant.
Copyright and Trademarks
Other marks on the site not owned by Venda Zone may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Venda Zone unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. You may not use Venda Zone's name, logos, trademarks or brands, or trademarks or brands of others on the Site without Venda Zone's express permission.
It is Venda Zone policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property law (including, the Saudi Arabia Copyright Act). Venda Zone respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you violate these terms, you are guilty of violating copyright law and will be legally liable before a court. Do not copy, distribute, modify, alter, steal or sell copyrighted works and original materials created or supplied by Venda Zone.
Removal of Content. It is our policy to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, and we will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Please be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of Service users who are repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information in accordance with the DMCA:
● An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
● A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
● A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
● Your address, telephone number and email address;
● A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
● A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
● Submitting any content to the Site that:
○ Violates applicable laws (including, without limitation, intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity, and laws related to defamation);
○ Contains personal information, except when we expressly ask you to provide such information;
○ Contains viruses or malware;
○ Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential, or private information;
○ Has the effect of impersonating others;
○ Contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of Venda Zone purporting to speak on behalf of Venda Zone or provides confidential information concerning Venda Zone;
○ Contains chain letters of any kind;
○ Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud, or falsified information in connection with your account or to create multiple accounts; or
○ Is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
● Attempting to do or actually doing any of the following:
○ Accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
○ Scanning or monitoring the Site for data gathering purposes in an effort to track sales, usage, aggregate offering information, pricing information, or similar data;
○ Scanning or testing the security or configuration of the Site or breaching security or authentication measures; or
○ Interfering with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or attempting to overload, “flood,” “spam,” “mail bomb,” or “crash” the Site.
● Using any of the following:
○ Frames, framing techniques, or framing technology to enclose any content included on the Site without our express written permission;
○ Any Site content, including, without limitation, User Content (defined below), in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
○ The Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial, political, or religious purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with Venda Zone; or
○ The Site or any of its resources to solicit consumers, Merchants, or other third-parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Venda Zone, including, without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals.
● Collecting any of the following:
○ Content from the Site, including, without limitation, in connection with current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission; or
○ Personal Information (defined in our Privacy Statement), User Content, or content of any consumers or Merchants.
● Engaging in any of the following:
○ Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page, or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by Venda Zone;
○ Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services or imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
○ Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
○ Accessing, monitoring, or copying any content from the Site using any “robot,” “spider,” “scraper,” or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
○ Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
○ Aggregating any current or previously-offered deals or content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through the Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
○ Deep-linking to any portion of the Site without our express written permission;
○ Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent; or
○ Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Venda Zone, our Merchants, or our services.
Editing, Deleting and Modification
Transactions between the Buyers and Sellers
Each User understands and agrees that Venda Zone is not a traditional seller or mart. Through the Site, what Venda Zone provides is only an online platform or venue for information exchange and transaction between buyers and sellers, including electronic web-based transaction platforms for Users to place, accept, conclude, manage and fulfill orders for the provision of products and services online subject to the Registration Agreement. Although Venda Zone will monitor the regular operation of the Site to fulfill its duty of care, Venda Zone does not review and check each item of posted content and listing to search for infringement or illegal activity.
Despite the Terms, no agency relationship will be created between Venda Zone and any seller or buyer concerning the listing and transaction, whether or not such transactions are entered into via the Site. User hereby acknowledges that although Venda Zone tries its best to provide Users with accurate information and listings posted by sellers, and do general verification of the identity of sellers, there are still risks associated with purchasing from parties online. Therefore, we encourage you, the users of the Site, to use relevant tools available, reasonable judgment and common sense when making a deal online.
In no event shall Venda Zone be responsible for any infringement or transaction dispute, including, but not limited to, transaction disputes about quality, safety, breach of warranty, lawfulness or availability of the products or services and the payment from buyers, as well as any intellectual property infringement by sellers. The users (including the seller and buyer) agree to release and indemnify Venda Zone and its agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including, but not limited to, any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with any transaction dispute about the products, listing, or information on the Site. Venda Zone does not hold any responsibility for any logistic services like shipping storing delivery the products and it should be agreed between the seller and buyer.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Reports & Invoices
Soon after you make a purchase, you’ll receive an email with a PDF confirmation file that includes a summary of your purchase invoice and terms. If you encounter any issues or wish to amend your details, please contact us after making a purchase. Every service comes with a report. At the end of every project, you’ll receive a comprehensive report that outlines the work outlined.
All prices are net of (a) all fees/commissions that have been imposed by the payment processors and/or their bank and/or card issuer (including currency exchange), (b) taxes and/or taxes and other duties established by the tax authorities or other state authorities and the user will be responsible for paying all such fees/commissions and/or taxes. You agree to pay these fees that may be applicable to your use of the Services and to the payments you make under these Terms.
Accept and guarantee that your information:
● it is accurate and not false, deceptive, deceptive or fraudulent;
● does not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties;
● It is implemented in accordance with all applicable government laws, regulations or guidelines;
● It is not counterfeit, threatening or offensive or constitutes harassment;
● does not contain confidential information or trade secrets of third parties unless you have obtained the consent of the owner of the third party;
● Does not contain viruses, worms, Trojans or other dangerous programs or data, connected or incorporated into other programs or data or not;
● does not defame (slander or slander) another person or transmit misleading or inaccurate information of any kind, of a personal or commercial nature;
● Your information will be kept up to date and will modify your account/profile and any other information accordingly.
● You will not bid for goods or services on this site unless you can and have sufficient available capacity to pay for such goods or services;
● the purchase of goods and/or services on this site are at your own risk;
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor access to and use of this site without notice to the user.
When you use the Site or send emails to Venda Zone, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notices from us will be considered delivered to you and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the Site or from which you otherwise email us.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
VENDA ZONE AND ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER VENDA ZONE, NOR ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, ASSIGNS OR AGENTS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (1) THE WEBSITE; (2) ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THE WEBSITE; (3) THE SERVICES, OR (4) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO VENDA ZONE. IN ADDITION, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LOST PROFITS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, TRADE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
VENDA ZONE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE INCLUDING THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE PLATFORM AVAILABLE IS FREE FROM ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. VENDA ZONE DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES OFFERED ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR USEFUL. VENDA ZONE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND VENDA ZONE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES.
Limitation On Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VENDA ZONE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, BUSINESS OR REPUTATION, OR FOR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, THAT ARISES UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ANY EVENT, OUR TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES AND LOSSES THAT ARISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, SHALL NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE TRANSACTION/S.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Disputes: Any disputes that arise from dealing with Venda Zone shall be handled in Saudi Arabia., and its legal system, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Venda Zone intellectual property rights, Venda Zone may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Applicable Laws: By visiting or using vendazone.com, purchasing or using any of our products you agree that the laws of Saudi Arabia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern our companies policies and conditions of use. Any dispute that may arise between you and Venda Zone or its affiliates are subject to the laws of Saudi Arabia. If any provision of these site terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions or policies of Venda Zone and its affiliates.
Modifications: Venda Zone reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Website or by sending you a notice through the Services, via e-mail or by another appropriate means of electronic communication. Venda Zone may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict user’s access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. User’s continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
Force Majeure: Venda Zone shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
Third Party Beneficiaries: There are no third party beneficiaries to these Terms.
Notices: Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, all notices under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail. Electronic notices should be sent to Info@VendaZone.com
No Waiver: Venda Zone failure to enforce any part of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of Venda Zone right to later enforce that or any other part of this Agreement.
Precedence: To the extent any conflict exists, the Additional Terms prevail over this TOU with respect to the Services to which the Additional Terms apply.
Headings: The section and paragraph headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
Thank you for being a valued customer, we appreciate your business and strive to provide you with the best products and customer service possible. Should you have any question or concern, please write to Info@VendaZone.com