ALWASAIL Low density polyethylene Pipes (LDPE) are mainly used in Drip & Micro Irrigation systems.
•Design Features & Specification
•Chemical Resistance :
•Manufacturing Ranges of LDPE Pipes :
•General Properties :
•Manufacturing Standard :
•Pipe Color :
● ALWASAIL Low density polyethylene Pipes are manufactured from the Virgin High grade of Polyethylene resins.
● LDPE- linear low density polythyIene (Density = 0.930 g\cm3) Virgin basic polymers
● Both the above materials contain choice of polymers and high quality carbon black to get life under every working and weather conditions,
● Minimum 2% carbon black added for resistance to Ultra-Violet deterioration.
● Longer Filed Life.
● Very Strict Quality control.
● Available in a wide range of diameters, coil lengths and working pressures.
● Manufactured as per AS 2698.1 - 1984 (Type 30)
● Each material has its own application field, attractions and particular benefits depending on working and installation condition, equipment available and personal preference.
Ask a question
No Result Found