Manufactured from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and is intended for internal duct applications. It’s ideal for pulls under 1000 feet and is designed to reduce surface contact when pulling cable. Since this product is lightweight and offers maximum flexibility, installation in small or restricted locations is made easier.
Corrugated pipes are available in sizes 110-280 mm and a variety of colors.
Custom options such as number of subducts is available to satisfy the requirements for most installations.
• High tensile strength to endure heavy external loads.
• Long-term strength for increased life and performance
• Lower installation cost
• Resistance to corrosive chemicals and aggressive soils
• Moisture proof and watertight when fusion welded
• No biological growth
• Low resistance to pulled-in cable
• Color coding for easy identification
Ask a question
No Result Found